The wide range of functionality in technical Fabric or as we like to call it tech-infused is due to extensive research and development as well as innovation in the industry. Today, we can engineer a technical fabric to possess the precise characteristics and qualities for optimal everyday wear and durability.
PROPERTIES OF TECHNICAL FABRIC
2. Wash and Wear
3. Resistance to the Elements
4. No Ironing
5. Quick Drying
6. Abrasion REesistant
8. Enviromental Footprint
Most technical fabrics end products experience a fair amount of exposure to the elements. Therefore, resistance to weather and environmental conditions is crucial, including sunlight and UV radiation, extremely high or low environmental temperatures. Resistance to bacterial growth is an important property for many technical fabric. It is the moral and legal responsibility of all businesses to minimize the environmental impact of their processes and products. You must consider the ecological impact of the material you select to ensure compliance with the prevailing environmental standards without compromising on the overall durability to ensure the product lasts as long as possible by enhancing the quality. You can also invest in processes that repurpose/recycle the products after their functional lifecycle.
COTTON & LINEN BLEND
For years, clothing manufacturers discovered the excellent benefits of blended fabrics versus single fabric material. Besides the minimal production costs, it also allows better appearance and strength of the textile while ensuring more comfortable care.
PROPERTIES OF COTTON & LINEN BLEND
The softness and smoothness of cotton resolve the roughness and skin friction issues of linen. On the other hand, the lightness of the cotton material is shouldered by the linen's stiffness. These blends and their unusual combination make it a perfect choice for summer clothing.
- EASY TO DEFORM, ANTI-STATIC, AND NO ROLLING AND EDGE ISSUES.
- SINCE THEY ARE NATURAL-BASED, THESE FABRICS ARE BOTH ENVIRONMENTAL-FRIENDLY.
- THE WARMTH EFFECT OF THIS FABRIC HELPS THE WEARER ACHIEVE BETTER SLEEP QUALITY.
- THIS FABRIC IS A GUARANTEED SKIN-FRIENDLY FABRIC. BESIDES BEING ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY, IT PASSES THE INDIVIDUAL HEALTH REQUIREMENTS.
Poplin is a durable, lightweight cotton fabric, with a close/tight weave, which is soft to touch. It has a crisp feel and is less prone to creasing than some more traditional cotton fabrics.
COTTON POPLIN PROPERTIES
- IT IS THIN AND BREATHABLE.
- IT ABSORBS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY.
- IT DOES NOT RETAIN ODOURS.
- HYPOALLERGENIC, IT IS PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
- DEPENDING ON THICKNESS, THIS FABRIC CAN BE TRANSPARENT OR OPAQUE.
- IT IS CRISP AND SMOOTH.
- IT IS STRONG AND WEAR-RESISTANT.
- IT IS NOT CLINGY.
Satin uses long filament fibres which are woven in a very taut fashion, the resulting material is stronger than many plain weave fabrics
SOFT SATIN PROPERTIES
- HIGH QUALITY
Difficult to work with. Since satin is soft and slippery, it can be unforgiving in the sewing process making it quite rare for a quality piece.